We know that Chiropractic care is not a treatment for Attention Deficient Disorder (ADD) or Attention Deficient Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). However, many parents have seen incredible results and changes when their son or daughter have been under chiropractic care.
“Children with ADD/ADHD may be (According to helpguide.org) :
- Inattentive, but not hyperactive or impulsive.
- Hyperactive and impulsive, but able to pay attention.
- Inattentive, hyperactive, and impulsive (the most common form of ADD/ADHD).”Stat
Why is ADD/ADHD cases on the rise and continues to rise? Our children getting sicker and sicker. On average, we have seen a rise of 3% per year of children diagnosed with ADHD.
According to the CDC
- “Approximately 11% of children 4-17 years of age (6.4 million) have been diagnosed with ADHD as of 2011.
- The number of children with an ADHD diagnosis continues to increase, from 7.8% in 2003 to 9.5% in 2007 and to 11.0% in 2011.
- Rates of ADHD diagnosis increased an average of 3% per year from 1997 to 2006 [Read article] and an average of approximately 5% per year from 2003 to 2011.”
Please click here for a full article on ADHD written by one of the best pediatric chiropractors, Dr. Tony Ebel.
Request an Appointment
174 Lake Avenue North
Spicer, MN 56288
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
9am to 12pm | 2pm to 5:30pm
9am to 12pm
Join Our Free Trial
Get started today before this once in a lifetime opportunity expires.